We hope that this website will help you to find out more about our aims, ethos and organization. If you are considering our school for your child, we will be delighted to show you round and answer any of your questions.
Stoke Row is a caring, vibrant school with a rich heritage of traditional values and high standard and ideals. Teaching and non-teaching staff, governors, parents and members of the community share a common interest in the children’s education and welfare. We are fortunate that the school and its children are considered to be at the heart of a vital community and this is reflected in the partnerships which exist to further its aims.
We are very proud of our school and very grateful for the high level of support which we enjoy from all members of our school community.
Our vision for Stoke Row CE School is a school in which:
- All pupils make excellent progress in all areas, so that that they develop physically, creatively, socially, emotionally and spiritually as well as academically;
- There are equal opportunities for all regardless of gender, religion, race, culture, ethnicity or physical ability (high expectations for all – no ceilings, no excuses!);
- Pupils and adults respect each other, valuing their differences as well as their similarities;
- Pupils, staff, governors and all those associated with the school are committed to the provision of opportunities for development and to the promotion of a life-long love of learning;
- All stakeholders work with the wider community, sharing skills, expertise, resources and time, to improve the quality of learning both within school and beyond the school gate;
- There is a system of self-evaluation and strategic school improvement planning, designed to achieve continual improvement in pupil outcomes while at the same time ensuring that the school is both robust and sustainable in a rapidly changing world;
- Christian values underpin all aspects of school life.